1.The number of people: 20;
The tour won’t start until the number of people reach 20.
2. Lead by photographic experts: The top photographic specialists in China serve as leaders and provide photographic training and professional guidance during the entire trip.
2.In-depth Tour: Instead of cursory “tourists traveling”, this photo tour of Yichun, Heilongjiang goes deep into the most classic spots for photography.
4. Publication of picture album: The expert will select 20 classic works of each member, post-produce and publish the delicate picture album for free.
5. Exhibition: tour members can selectively display photos online (including Global Trip, Global Photography in English and Chinese, Mobile Photography, Wechat platform, Indian Crown International Travel Group and other platforms) and offline (including Pingyao International Photography Festival, International photographic week of Natural Ecology and other large-scale international exhibitions) to promote the works.
6. A jury of experts: Each traveler chooses 10 photos to participate in work rating. One best photographer will be selected by experts, and be honored as the “excellent photographer of the Global Trip”, with the Certificate of Honor being a proof. The winner will rise to a senior member of the Global Trip free of charge.
1.In-depth photographic tour: setting off when lotuses blossom.
2. Elaborate itinerary: Based on the experiences of several trips to Caidian, Wuhan, the photographers of the Global Photography select optimal local shooting sites (Guanhu Wetland Park, Linzhang ancient city, Lotus Corridor of Suo River, Chenhu International Wetland, Jiuzhen Mountain and so on). The subject is well-chosen to improve the shooting efficiency and add to opportunities to take fine pictures;
3. Local starred hotels, safe and comfortable;
4. High-quality service from professional leaders and local tour guide of Wuhan.
Day 1: Tianhe International Airport of Wuhan—Hotel
Assemble at the Tianhe International Airport of Wuhan and go to the hotel by car (about 40 kilometers, about a 40-minute drive). Experts training course after arrival.
Day 2: Hotel—Houguan Wetland Park—Linzhang Ancient City
After breakfast, drive to the Houguan Wetland Park (about 40 kilometers, 40-minute drive). It is the largest wetland park of Wuhan with greenways, birds' twitter and fragrance of flowers. It is home to over 100 kinds of birds, just like the paradise of birds. There are lakes, birds, and plants in the park, where you can appreciate the surrounding gorgeous scenery. It is a wonderful place for people who like hiking and take photos.
After lunch, drive to the Linzhang ancient city (about 6 kilometers, about 10-minute drive). It is located in the Chengtou Mountain, 2 kilometers away from the east of the Caidian Street. The ancient city is halfway up the mountain and the charm of ancient buildings is still discernible. It was listed as the municipal cultural heritage site in 1983.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 3: Hotel—Zhuhaihuaxi—Lotus Corridor of Suo River—Jinlong Water Village
After breakfast, drive to the Zhuhaihuaxi (about 20 kilometers, 30-minute drive). It is part of the ecotourism project of the reconstruction of Hanyang River with a total length of 12.4 kilometers. As many as 37,000 trees, such as peach trees, cherry trees and myrtle trees are planted here, where the cultivated area of wildflowers reaches 120,000 square meters.
After lunch, go to the Lotus Corridor of Suo River (about 17 kilometers, a 25-minute drive). It starts from the Gong Bridge and ends at the Fishing Village, Sok Town. The total length of the river shoreline is 6500 meters, displaying the full flavor of the water village. The annual Lotus Festival is held in the Lotus Corridor of Sok River, where over 200 kinds of precious lotuses put on a blossom show for over 5 months.
Then drive to the Ecological Park of Golden Dragon Water Town (about 1.5 kilometers, a 5-minute drive). It is located near the Suozichang River in the Sok Town, 40 kilometers away from the urban area of Wuhan, boasting convenient transportation.
Meal: Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner.
Accommodation: The Ecological Park of Golden Dragon Water Town.
Day 4: The Ecological Park of Jinkong Water Village—Xiangcaohuatian
After breakfast, feel free to shoot in the Ecological Park of Jinlong Water Village. It is the famous water town of Lotuses in China, covering an area of 1,600 hectares, of which 1,200 hectares of water area and over 200 kinds of precious lotuses. The scenery in the park is gorgeous with beautiful mountains and clear waters. Stop by the lake in the summer and look around, you can see hundreds of lotuses bloom among the green waves and the lush trees reflect under the blue sky.
After lunch, go to the “Provence” of Wuhan—Xiangcaohuatian (about 6.7 kilometers, a 10-minute drive). Located in the Meichi Village, Sok Town, it is popular among the tour pal of Caidian. No matter in the early summer or the late autumn, the main color of the field is deep purple, with lavenders in full blossom in summer and salvias in autumn. In addition, it has a large area of roses, gardenias, chrysanthemum and even galsang flowers from the plateau. There are more than 100 kinds of flowers and grasses in the park, with the total cultivated area of over 2,000 hectares. You can take photos on the theme of European architectures with the romantic country style.
Meal: Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner.
Accommodation: The farmhouse resort in the Fishing Village, Chang River.
Day 5: Fishing Village of Changhe—Songyang Temple—Chenhu International Wetland
After breakfast, drive to the Buddhist holy land of Jianghan plain—Songyang Temple (about 10 kilometers, about a 15-minute drive). With a history of over 1300 years, the current Songyang temple is reconstructed four times after damage for over one hundred years. The temple is grand and impressive with the Tang legacy. 4 monk tombstones in the Qianlong, Daoguang, Xianfeng and Tongzhi reign respectively are placed next to the Grand Hall.
After lunch, drive to the paradise of thousands of birds—Chenhe International Wetland (about 43 kilometers, about a one-hour drive). Covering an area of 170,000 hectares of wetlands, the Sink Lake Wetland Natural Reserve is one of the five distribution areas of birds in China. It is the world’s best-preserved wetland of the same latitude, which is regarded as the “Preservation Pool of the Gene of Wetland Waterfowls”.
Meal: Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner.
Accommodation: The Sink River Vocational Village of Jingchu.
Day 6: The Chenhu Vocational Village of Jingchu—Scenic Spot of Jiuzhen Mountain—Non-green Seedlings Industrial Park of Jiuzhen Mountain
After breakfast, drive to the Scenic Spot of Jiuzhen Mountain (about 50 kilometers, about a one-hour drive), the Hometown of Zhiyin. Covering an area of 3 square meters, it is located in the core area of the Jizuzhen Mountain National Forest Park. It is the National 4A Tourist Attraction and the birthplace of the Zhiyin culture with a wealth of natural resources and cultural heritage. The fern tree is one of the oldest plants that can be dated back to the age of dinosaur, and is the living fossil under the national protection like the Chinese sturgeon. The large area of fern trees release a large amount of oxygen ion every day and the content of the oxygen ion in the air is 10 times much than those in the urban center, forming an excellent natural oxygen bar.
After lunch, drive to the Non-green Seedlings Industrial Park of Jiuzhen Mountain (about 7 kilometers, about a 10-minute drive). Located in the Jiuzhen Mountain, it becomes a production base with a wide range of plants, such as flowering shrubs and ground covers. Now, the cultivated area of the seedlings that can grow non-green leaves reaches 10,000 hectares, mainly including the demonstration field of over 40 kinds, such as cherries, grapefruits, and wild rhododendrons. Moreover, some of them, like Photinia serrulata, Acer rubrum, Prunus cistena and Acacia farnesiana, can change colors according to different seasons, making the filed an ideal place for shooting colorful photos.
Meal: Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner.
Accommodation: Juxian Farmhouse.
Day 7: Juxian Farmhouse—Tianhe International Airport of Wuhan
After breakfast, feel free to take photos. Then you will be sent to the Tianhe International Airport of Wuhan by car (about 50 kilometers, a one-hour drive). End the delightful photo tour.
The above schedule may be adjusted based on some reasons, such as weather and road condition. Thanks for understanding.
The specific time of the trip: Early July
1. The local air-conditioned tour coach;
2. The listed hotel, standard double room. If there is natural single room, please make up the price difference;
3. The listed food (6 breakfasts, 11 dinners);
4. The listed tickets for attractions;
5. Charges for the local tour guide and drivers;
6. Charges for the professional instructor of photography.
7. Expense of tour leaders and correlative charges for organizations;
8. Accident insurance.
1. Transportation fees (such as air tickets and train tickets).
2. The additional activities beyond the schedule;
3. Other personal consumption;
4. Price differences for single rooms: if there is a single person, male or female, we will arrange the triple room or extra bed. You need to make up the price difference if there is no triple room).